Pollen dryer and honey heater with 5 drawers
Digital display, adjustable airflow, 230 V-372 W
- 7,5 kg pollen
- 1 buckets of honey (45 kg/bucket)
- 50 honey jars (1 kg/jar)
Sizes: 50cm x 50cm x 50cm
The dryer is equipped with an LED lamp and a double glazed thermally insulated door, thus the drying process can be controlled without door opening, without heat loss. The walls are insulated with polyester, and covered with Glasboard from the outside. The Glasboard is waterproof and hard, as well as easy to clean. It is not attacked by mould or rust and therefore does not corrode.
This material is used in an increased requirement for hygiene and cleaning ability. The interior of the machine is made of aluminium sheet, the air inlets are made of stainless steel.
The strength of the airflow is adjustable.
Drying of the pollen:
- Set the temperature to 40 ° C.
- Turn up the two ventilation valves until the gap becomes 1 cm wide.
- One ventilation valve is located on the left side, the other on the top of the device.
- When turning up, the valve rotates clockwise.
- The drying of the pollen takes about 12-24 hours.
The thawing of the honey::
- Set the temperature to 50 ° C.
- Close the ventilation valves.
- When closing the ventilation valve rotates counter-clockwise.
- The thawing of the honey takes about 12-24 hours.